If you don’t have the capacity to be maintaining your social media presence in-house, outsourcing is a great option for growing businesses not ready to employ someone in a marketing function. It’s our job to keep up with social media trends to keep your business up to date.
- Develop a social strategy in line with business objectives and revisit as required
- Create and curate content in line with social strategy
- Develop posts including copywriting, handles and @ mentions where relevant and schedule to relevant platforms.
- Community management, identifying people of interest and customer service
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours and pass on relevant information
- Monthly meeting with our client to catch up with changes and happenings within the business
This service requires a minimum 25hours per month for essential platform maintenance. Advertising campaigns, reports, specific growth, conversion and retention strategies will take more time to develop which will increase the amount of hours required. If you can be transparent with your budget, we can recommend the best use of your marketing spend to ensure you are getting the best results possible. From time to time, we work with copywriters, photographers, graphic designers, digital marketers and web developers outside of Rumble Social to achieve holistic results for businesses.